Lydian Care have been awarded as a preferred supplier to a well-known supported living organisation with sites across northern Ireland! We are currently recruiting for support workers for the Banbridge Area.
What does a support worker do?:
- You would be working with individuals with: mental ill health, autism, learning disabilities and dementia; providing high quality support services to a wide range of service users.
- You will assist service users in their daily lives with personal and practical care support based on their individual care plans.
- You will help service users to learn and develop their independence skills including tasks such as shopping, cleaning, personal care and accessing the community.
Do you want to register with us a support worker?
Do you have at least 6 months paid experience in the community, a supported living site or a nursing home?
We are offering full time and part time hours within the Private Sector in the Belfast area with hours available upon your completed registration.
- Be in charge. Give your own availability on when you want to work each week!
- Paid Weekly with competitive pay rates
- Free and ongoing Training
- Holiday pay
- No uniform required (but strict dress code discussed upon registration)
- NISCC fee refunded annually
If you want more information, an application form or just to chat to the team about Lydian Care please contact Aoibhinn or Carla in our Recruitment team via email
Essential Criteria for Support workers :
- At least 6 months paid experience within a Clinic, supported living or Hospital or Nursing Home setting.
- Previous experience in providing competent care to patients.
- Valid NISCC registration or will register – please note you cannot work in private sites without a valid NISCC.